Pages

Followers

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Craftroom Reveal




Good afternoon, popping in today to show you my NEW Craftroom
I have been absent for a few weeks due to new meds and Stopping Smoking, I am slowly getting there and am on 1 Month 6 Days Smoke Free :D which is awesome.

I thought you may like to see my new room now i have eventually got it sorted :D

My New Workspace stretches the full width of the room and houses the PC 
with loads of space left for creating all thanks to a length of worktop from B&Q
the legs were recycled from my old desk, making it a cheap work space :D




Lots of storage at hand for all the bits you seem to need regular, a cheap screw store box found at Lidl and painted by me,l holds lots of bits the rack on top is a spice rack i found in a skip and painted.
these sit on top of an old tea trolley (my aunts from around 1950) also painted - it has wheels so is great :D

On the desk the shelves are again recycled from the old desk, and the drawers have been laying around for a while ( from Ikea) have serviced both my kids and now have been recovered and are ready for me lol 



now to get it dirty and create something LOL hope you enjoyed the tour :D



-oOo-

Dragons Lair Designs supply an eclectic assortment of digital downloads.  
Buy, download, then either work with the items digitally, start digitally then print out and complete your crafting as a hybrid project, or print straight out and do your usual paper crafting.

Buy your Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads here -

-oOo- 

4 comments:

  1. LURVED the tour, isn't it good to have a playing space? AND what a GREAT one it is.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am jealous I love your craft space. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete